The Integrated Communications System ICS HERMES allows the administration of internal and external communications media with a high degree of flexibility, availability and survivability.
Developed to cover the most advanced and varied requirements, on a modular architecture of digital components.
The ICS "HERMES", developed by SISDEF, can be installed in Command Centers and in maritime, air and land units, with configurations of 1 to more than 100 user stations and for all types of communications equipment (U / VHF, HF, Satellite, Cellular, Fixed Telephony, IP)
• Multipoint or conference (hot line) links between remote stations (20 simultaneous conferences).
• Point to point links between remote stations.
• Allows the integration of surveillance cameras and speaker systems (MC)
• Simultaneous access of remote stations to radio lines for ICS transceivers, receivers or transmitters.
• Digital isolation and F.O. of crosstalk and electromagnetic noise.
• Automatic relay between radios.
• Monitoring of audio line status of radios.
• Configuration of radio parameters, from central computer
• There are no single points of failure.
• BIT system.
• Digital recording of communications lines
• Configurable Man / Machine interface with touchscreen and / or pushbuttons.
• Start of the network with parameters of the last valid configuration.
• Flexible design adaptable to any platform. System can be expanded to more than 1024 remote stations.
• Use of COTS components.
Terminal for a Command Center: