The purpose of the Integrated Management System of IPMS Platform "MINERVA" is to supervise the propulsion, power generation, fuel, government, sealing, fire and alarm systems in surface units.
It has two operating consoles, one on the government bridge (BCC) and one in the engine room (MCRC), and three deployment / auxiliary operation screens distributed in important ship's rooms.
Its man-machine interface allows easy operation of the system and graphical display of the status and alarms of the subsystems of the platform.
The Administration System developed for ships has, among others, the following functionalities:
• Storage of input parameters in databases, event logging and alarm consultation.
• Historical graphics of the archived data.
• Periodic printing of reports of the machinery and electrical energy of the ship.
• Presentation of alarms in real time.
• Signal management (Configuration of alarm parameters and thresholds, storage, scaling).
• Configuration of electrical power management system parameters.
• Status of generators in service.
• Starting priority of the generators for the administration of electrical energy on board.
• The system generates periodic reports and upon request.
The system has two modes of operation:
• UMS (Unattended Machinery Spaces): MAESTRO Console (BCC) is located on the Bridge. It indicates that the arrangement of the machinery room has been registered by LR's Rules to be unattended.
• Manned Machinery Spaces: MAESTRO Console (MCRC) is located in the Machinery Control Room. It is assumed that there are surveillance personnel in the control room.
The MINERVA System developed by SISDEF for ships, have Lloyds Register certification of UMS class.
Site was started with Mobirise