The DATA LINK SP100 System allows to coordinate and transfer tactical information between different Units of a Task Force, providing the necessary tools to maintain a common tactical panorama between them.
The transfer of tactical information (scenarios, messages, text, etc.) between two or more Units of a Force occurs quickly, timely and accurately, and has the ability to establish one or more communications networks, which may operate simultaneously on the bands HF, VHF, UHF and Satellite.
• Allows integration to a wide range of communications equipment.
• Allows the establishment of communications networks for transfer of tactical information in the U-VHF-HF and Satellite bands
• Allows simultaneous transmission through different bands in ALE (Adaptive Link Establishment) and E / LOS (Extended Line of Sight) modes in HF; Polling, CSMA (Carrier Sense Multiple Access) and TDMA (Time Division Multiple Access) in V-UHF; and satellite.
• Enables message encryption, priority management, error detection and correction.
• It facilitates the administration, deployment and transfer of own data messages, free text, tracks, ESM broadcasts, reference points and geometric elements.
• Includes alarm display.
• Developed for operation in extreme conditions and environments of vibration and temperature, complying with military standards..
Designed with Mobirise - Details here